SHO Roles – Various Specialties
- North Island
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for Senior House Officers for the following runs in 2022.
- SHO Peadiatrics – July start (6months)
- SHO O&G – July start (6 months)
- SHO Older persons July start (6 months)
- SHO Psych April – 3 month contract
- SHO Relief Run – April (3-6 month contract)
- SHO Ophthalmology – July start (6 months)
This Hospital is the major specialist hospital for the region and it’s services include surgical, medical, intensive care, coronary care, paediatrics, psychiatry, oncology, renal, obstetrics, emergency, outpatient clinics, community assessment, rehabilitation and mental health as well as being the base for extensive community based services.
This City is a thriving, modern and vibrant city set within idyllic natural surroundings, nestling into the hills that overlook the picturesque harbour. The region features fertile farmland, orchards, forests and spectacular coastline with some of the country's finest beaches, and has a subtropical climate. The district has abundant native forest and a great variety of marked trails to suit any age or fitness ability.