General practitioner/Medical Officer
- South Island
- $TBC Per Day
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is after a General Practitioner/Medical Officer for locum or permanent cover. This is part time work for 20 hours a week.
You will need to have:
- Current registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
- Legal right to work in New Zealand
- Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Current ACLS certificate
- Excellent English written and communication skills
- Being familiar with MedTech 32 or MedTech Evolution (or similar) would be an advantage
- Someone who is committed to the principles of health equity and cultural competency and who is able to demonstrate an understanding of M?ori tikanga and kawa and Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
The Clinic are looking for dynamic doctors with a patient-focused approach who are empathetic, self-motivated, and dedicated. In return, you will be supported by a passionate, caring, and skilled team with a focus on delivering high-quality care to the community.
ABOUT THE REGION
This City is a place where its residents continue to enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle amidst a natural environment world-renowned for its beauty. There are many parks available for you to enjoy. Whether you want to live, work, play, dine or be entertained you will enjoy the experience in this City. Surrounding areas there is something different to see and do within one or two hours’ drive in any direction, featuring sheltered bays, sandy beaches, bush clad valleys, rocky coastline and high, wild places.