- South Island
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is after a General Practitioner starting now for a permanent or fixed term role at a new clinic. Hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday for 10 sessions per week or less if needed.
You will need to have
• Current registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
• Legal right to work in New Zealand
• Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
• Current ACLS certificate
• Excellent English written and communication skills
• Being familiar with MedTech 32 or MedTech Evolution (or similar) would be an advantage
• Someone who is committed to the principles of health equity and cultural competency and who is able to demonstrate an understanding of M?ori tikanga and kawa and Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
ABOUT THE REGION
This City is a modern city with fantastic facilities including a new indoor velodrome and multi-sport complex, and plenty of cafes and restaurants. With skiing, tramping (hiking), fly-fishing, hunting, and stunning natural, unspoilt scenery right on your doorstep.