- South Island
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is looking for a permanent General Practitioner starting December 2022 for 0.8 to 1.0 FTE.
Nurses : 5
Healthcare Assistant: 1
Receptionists: 3 (looking for a fourth)
Senior Administrator: 1
Practice Manager: 1
Health Improvement Practitioner: 1
Health Coach: 1
You will need to have
• Current registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
• Legal right to work in New Zealand
• Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
• Current ACLS certificate
• Excellent English written and communication skills
• Being familiar with MedTech 32 or MedTech Evolution (or similar) would be an advantage
• Someone who is committed to the principles of health equity and cultural competency and who is able to demonstrate an understanding of M?ori tikanga and kawa and Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
ABOUT THE REGION
This City is known as one of the sunniest cities in New Zealand with an estimated average of 2,438 hours of sunshine a year. There are many attractions in the region, for both the adventurous and those looking for a quiet retreat. For those keen for an adventure, you can thrill yourself with mountain biking, hunting, diving or even 4WD off-road/rally driving. For those looking for a quiet holiday, you can indulge in cruising round the many wineries or a spot of sailing.