Medical Officers required
- South Island
- $To be Confirmed Per Session
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is after Medical Officers for locum or permanent cover from January 16 2023 for any dates and availability.
You will need to have
• Current registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
• Legal right to work in New Zealand
• Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
• Current ACLS certificate
• Excellent English written and communication skills
• Being familiar with MedTech 32 or MedTech Evolution (or similar) would be an advantage
• Someone who is committed to the principles of health equity and cultural competency and who is able to demonstrate an understanding of M?ori tikanga and kawa and Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
ABOUT THE REGION
This City is known as one of the sunniest cities in New Zealand with an estimated average of 2,438 hours of sunshine a year. There are many attractions in the region, for both the adventurous and those looking for a quiet retreat. For those keen for an adventure, you can thrill yourself with mountain biking, hunting, diving or even 4WD off-road/rally driving. For those looking for a quiet holiday, you can indulge in cruising round the many wineries or a spot of sailing.