- North Island
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Provisionally 24/04 – 01/05 or 01/05-05/05
- Meori Mental Health – 29/05-13/07
- Adult community – at least 1 FTE
- EIS (0.6) can combine to make fulltime –
- AOD 03/04 – for OST up to 0.6
- AOD in general from now up to 1FTE
- Community from 27/03
- Consult liaison
- Older Adult Mental Health – from 17/04
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
This Hospital provides one of the largest trauma centres in New Zealand. The Hospital is a secondary care hospital, which services a total population catchment of 160,000, increasing to 500,000 for the delivery of some tertiary services.
ABOUT THE REGION
Offering all the perks of city living with the relaxed atmosphere of rural New Zealand. This region offers beaches, walking and mountain biking tracks, and its central location give it easy access to the ski fields.