General Medicine Consultant
- South Island
- $1500 Per Day
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is looking for general medicine consultant locums for the below dates:
- 07:45 Monday 14th to 16:00 Friday 16th
- 07:45 Friday 25th August to 16:00 Friday 1st September
- 07:45 Friday 15th to 16:00 Friday 22nd
- 07:45 Monday 25th to 16:00 Friday 29th
- 07:45 Friday 27th October to 16:00 Friday 3rd November
- 07:45 Monday 6th to 16:00 Friday 10th
- 07:45 Monday 4th to 16:00 Friday 15th
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
This modern hospital opened in July of 2020. It’s bright, modern, and designed to support the very best care. The views out to the coast and hills are stunning – the design makes the most of the natural light and beauty of the area.
The facility includes two negative pressure rooms, three operating theatres, Whanau/Family room & four transitional care units. The facility also houses a 24/7 emergency department, critical care unit, acute and planned medical and surgical services, urgent care, maternity services and outpatient care, radiology, laboratory, kitchen, allied health services and children’s ward.
ABOUT THE REGION
The area is known for the lush grassland and the vibrant, steaming rainforest. There are over 80 shops and the community has local amenities and a wide range of sporting groups who always welcome new members. The town is blessed with numerous wonderful natural attractions that are easily accessible and cater to all levels of fitness.