General Medicine Registrar
- North Island
- $90-115 Per Hour
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is looking for help in their general medicine department. Happy to hear of any availability in 2023.
• General Medicine Registrar locum
• They will provide return flights or mileage
• Accommodation will be in a nice hotel as apposed to onsite accommodation.
• Fleet car provided for the entire placement, if no fleet car available they will provide rental car and petrol.
• Meals in the hospital during working hours and allowance for after hours.
• You can pick the shifts you want.
• Pay rate depends on what shifts you work. $90 for day shifts, up to $115 per hour for nights.
Triple0 will help book any travel, car, accommodation that is needed for you.
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
This 250 bed Hospital offers a wide range of health services and is accredited to provide both Registrar and House Surgeon training. Regular training programmes are provided as well as supervision and teaching by the consultants. The Radiology department offers a wide range of services including Medicine, Spiral CT and a MRI scanner. Our locums tell us they are well supported and the hospital is well organised.
ABOUT THE REGION
This City offers many golf courses, trout fishing streams, heritage walking trails and mountain climbing opportunities. There’s no shortage of good surf, good river & surf fishing and breath-giving coastal walks. This is rhododendron country and there are magnificent gardens and parks throughout the region.