- Adult Psychiatrist
- Work across Inpatient, Community and Addictions teams
- 1:4 On Call
- Part of a collegially supportive and well run DHB, renowned for providing patients with excellent care
- South Island, New Zealand
Ready for an adventure? Provide your details below and we'll be in touch soon!
Why relocate to New Zealand?
- Balanced, family-friendly lifestyle
- Generous relocation package ($15 – 20K relocation costs covered)
- Flexible working arrangements
- High quality of life including safety, leisure, education and health care.
- Idyllic locations and attractions suited for all tastes – adrenalin junkies, history buffs, wine enthusiasts, road trippers, cultural explorers, surfers and skiers... the list goes on!
Know someone else this role might suit?
Not looking at the moment, but know of someone who would fit this role? Share this with them or send us their details here.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
Here at Triple0 we’re committed to working with your best interests at heart. First and foremost, Triple0 was built from the ground up by healthcare insiders. This unique perspective has been crucial to understanding your requirements and having the best systems and processes in place to ensure the very best outcomes.
Whether it is guiding career development or helping you return to work after a period of inactivity, providing positive outcomes with honesty, passion and integrity is always our priority when working with you.
- Mike Adam, Managing Director
I had a very positive experience with Triple0 recruitment. My advisor was knowledgeable, listened to my work/life goals and recommended a position in a
hospital with which he had first-hand employment experience. I am now working amongst an inspirational team with better training opportunities and a better
work-life balance. I have no regrets relocating from the NHS to work in New Zealand. Triple0 were a good help with making contacts
with the employer and negotiating my employment contract.
- Dr Shane Diamond, Paediatrics