- North Island
- $Negotiable - Depending on experience
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is looking for a General Practitioner to cover maternity leave from February 2023 in their Northshore Clinic. This could lead to a permanent position (0.4 FTE). A General Practitioner who has an interest in aged care is preferred.
You will need to have
• Current registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
• Legal right to work in New Zealand
• Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
• Current ACLS certificate
• Excellent English written and communication skills
• Being familiar with MedTech 32 or MedTech Evolution (or similar) would be an advantage
• Someone who is committed to the principles of health equity and cultural competency and who is able to demonstrate an understanding of M?ori tikanga and kawa and Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Beach Haven is located in a suburb of Auckland located on the North Shore, north-west from the city’s CBD. Nestled on the harbour’s edge between Glenfield and Birkdale, Beach Haven is a hidden gem that boasts bush walks and bird life for nature loving types.