- South Island
- $Negotiable - Depending on experience
ABOUT THE ROLE
General Practitioner vacancy (0.8 FTE) available in the beautiful South Canterbury region.
Onsite GP preferred but our client is willing to consider telehealth consultations.
You will need to have
• Current registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
• Legal right to work in New Zealand
• Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
• Current ACLS certificate
• Excellent English written and communication skills
• Being familiar with MedTech 32 or MedTech Evolution (or similar) would be an advantage
About the region
With a population of 29,000 the port city of Timaru is the industry hub of South Canterbury, two hours south of Christchurch, the South Islands largest city. Lifestyle and scenery are nothing short of spectacular, and it’s easy to make a life here. A bustling port and wide range of thriving manufacturing and processing industries supports the families who choose to make Timaru their home.