Consultant Psychiatrist – Adult General Psychiatry
- North Island
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is the fastest growing city and as a result it is time for us to grow our team of Psychiatrists so we can continue to provide a high level of care. They currently have a permanent full-time position available in General Adult Psychiatry.
We are excited to offer:
- A well-established group of peers for you to join.
- General Adult Inpatient and outpatient services, Psychogeriatrics, Consult Liason, Child and Adolescent, Drug and alcohol and Maternal Mental Health services.
- We are a teaching hospital with Psychiatric Registrars Training through the Upper Central North Island (UCNI) training scheme and 5th and 6th year medical students through the University of Auckland.
- Opportunities for research and teaching roles through our clinical campus and close links with Auckland University.
- Opportunities for involvement in service development and clinical leadership.
If you like to work in a team that puts the patient at the centre, and is collaborative, creative and collegial, please consider this your next job.
Ko o tatou painga – Our Benefits
- Access to ongoing in-house professional development
- Relocation assistance package available
- Flexible working options for a healthy work-life balance
- Highly rewarding role and opportunity to make a difference!
- Be a valued member of a multidisciplinary team
- Subsidised onsite hospital gym membership
- Free onsite parking
- Discounts (with local businesses)
The location is a vibrant city and the surroundings are spectacular with beautiful beaches and wilderness areas all close by. There is outstanding access to wide-range of schooling options, both public and private, an Institute of Technology. Lifestyle options are diverse and you can live 20 mins from the hospital on a lifestyle block, in the bush, on an estuary with a boat or kayak or in the trendy beach area .