Consultant General Medicine Physician (12 months fixed term)
- North Island
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for Consultant General Medicine Physician (or fellow) for a fixed-term role to cover maternity leave . We are willing to consider any sub-specialty interest to support the wider hospital.
You’ll have a strong commitment to comprehensive care encompassed within General Medicine including ward rounds, outpatient clinics and acute call.
M? t? m?tou r?p? – About our team
We have a team of physicians and sub-speciality opportunities to suit most people, however, we provide a wide range of experiences in the types of patients that you will see due to all medical patients being admitted under the general medical team, other than cardiology.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain skills and knowledge in this field of Medicine.
Mo? – About you
- Vocationally registered in internal medicine with the Medical Council of New Zealand (MCNZ)
- FRACP or equivalent qualification and be able to register for with the MCNZ
- Open to advanced trainees who are eligible for a fellowship position
- Work in collaboration with multidisciplinary team
- Able to provide consistently high standards of medical care
- Relevant experience and training