- North Island
ABOUT THE ROLE
Currently we are seeking expressions of interest for roles in the following areas:
Maternal Mental Health
Child and Adolescent
Home Based Treatment
You will be responsible for ensuring that all necessary clinical steps are taken to assist clients to achieve optimal health, wellbeing and safety through the provision of appropriate assessment, intervention and education.
In our teams we are establishing a trauma informed care approach according to international guidelines. There is support for academic interests and a strong clinical community.
We work in multidisciplinary teams, including psychologists, social workers, nurses, and occupational therapists, and provide consistently high standards of care to young people. We strive to provide a supportive, flexible working environment for all our staff.
We have permanent full-time positions available however there is flexibility, and we would be interested to hear from candidates who are looking for part-time hours, a fixed-term contract or a secondment from another Hauora a Toi mental health team.
If you like to work in a team that puts the client and their family/wh?nau at the centre, and is collaborative, creative and collegial, please consider this your next job.
He K?rero m?u – About You
Criteria for this position:
- You will need to be a Vocationally Registered Psychiatrist with the Medical Council of NZ or be eligible for this.
- Have fellowship with the RANZCP or the equivalent is essential.
Applying from overseas? You can complete the self-assessment tool on the Medical Council of New Zealand website to determine which pathway to registration (as a medical practitioner in New Zealand) you might be eligible for.
Ko o tatou painga – Our Benefits
- Access to ongoing in-house professional development
- Relocation assistance available for international candidates
- Access to Immigration and Medical Registration support
- Commitment to staff wellness and healthy working practices (e.g. We support work life balance and flexible work arrangements whenever possible)
- Highly rewarding role and opportunity to make a difference!
- Be a valued member of a multidisciplinary team
- Subsidised onsite hospital gym membership
- Free flu vaccinations
- Free onsite parking