Medical Recruitment Agency for Locum Anaesthetic Technicians in New Zealand
If you are an Anaesthetic Technician looking for perfect locum jobs in New Zealand, you have come to the right place.
Whether you have previous experience working as a locum, are currently on a locum assignment or are interested in learning more about locum jobs, we are here to help.
- We have short term and long term locum roles in public hospitals, private hospitals & clinics, and general practices right around NZ.
- We offer telehealth opportunities & we run telehealth training courses.
- We pay very competitive hourly or daily rates.
- Locums are paid by us every 2nd Friday. We have the option for you to partner with Hnry and ensure all your taxes and other responsibilities are taken care automatically.
- Electronic timesheets are used to record your time and get it approved automatically - straight from your phone. No more paper timesheets, and chasing people around to get them approved.
- Your travel and accommodation is all arranged for you.
- Take advantage of our experience and extensive networks - we have been doing this since 1999.
In our podcast series, Triple0 Talks, we have spoken to two of our locum doctors about their experience as a locum and why it has suited them both personally and professionally. Have a listen, this may help with your decision on whether the life of a locum could suit you.
To learn more about working as an intensive care doctor through a medical recruitment agency, contact Triple0 Medical today.
From day one it has been a great experience working with Triple0. The staff have been amazing, paperwork has been processed immediately and nothing has been too much trouble. The whole process has been effortless. Thank you to the whole team.
- Jackie Aldred, Anaesthetic Technician
Latest Permanent Jobs
Read Our Blogs